- All export entries must be lodged electronically and prior to goods being loaded for export (aircraft or ship).
- Export clearances must be obtained from customs prior to loading for export.
- Customs may require the examination of any export. For this reason exporters are required to start the procedures for export at the earliest possible so as to avoid delays whenever customs need to verify the goods.
- Exporters having claimed drawback should inform Customs whenever goods are not exported on scheduled time.
- We recommend that all exporters lodge their electronic export entry or other declaration as soon as they have all information.
Note: "Information can move ahead of the goods"